Some of the most incredible treasures come from nature. I have always had an obsession with gems and fossils (thanks to my dad), and over Thanksgiving break my parents took me to Forestwood Antique Mall in Dallas, which holds restored vintage furniture, estate jewelry, old china and amazing stones. The textures and colors in stones cannot be found anywhere else, and for this reason bringing these pieces into the home is just another way to add detail and character to any space.
Here are some of my finds:
Here are some fun gift ideas for the holidays!!
1. Kiva Platters from Gramercy & Co.
2. Pyrite Cube from Live Auctioneers
3. Natural Stone Napkin rings from Uncommon Goods
4. Kelly Wearstler Smokey Quartz Kiss from Saks Fifth Avenue
5. Lunar Bowl from Oly Studio
6. Agate Coasters from West Elm
7. Andu Malachite Boxes from Shop Ten 25
8. Large Quartz Votive Candle Holder from Jung Lee
9. Faux Fossilized Shell from Z Gallerie
10. Amethyst Wine Stopper from Brooklyn Thread
11. Large Clam Shell Bowl from One Kings Lane
12. Wave Coral from Pottery Barn
13. Large White Quartz Bookends from HIgh Street Market
14. Sea Urchin Candle from Wizard Candles
15. Aragonite Mineral Paperweight from Earth & Sky Alchemy
Hope everyone has a good winter break! xo